Five Beckman Awardees & Mentors Received the 2021 Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Award
The Foundation congratulates the following FIVE Beckman awardees selected among the sixteen recipients of the 2021 Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholars recently announced by The Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation. They will each receive an unrestricted research grant of $100,000!
- John Anderson, PhD, 2006 BSP Awardee & Mentor
- Luisa Whittaker-Brooks, PhD, BSP Mentor
- Markita Landry, PhD, 2016 Beckman Young Investigator
- Ian Seiple, PhD, 2018 Beckman Young Investigator
- Xiaoji Xu, PhD, 2018 Beckman Young Investigator