7 Rules for Success
Dr. Arnold O. Beckman's favorite tips for a successful life
1. There is no satisfactory substitute for excellence.
2. Absolute integrity in everything.
3. Everything in moderation, including moderation itself.
4. Hire the best people - then get out of their way.
5. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. If you're not making mistakes, you're probably not doing very much.
6. Acquire new knowledge and always ask why.
7. Rule #7: Don't take yourself too seriously.
If you would like a printed copy of the poster below, please send a message to [email protected]. (Contiguous U.S. only, please)
“There is no satisfactory substitute for excellence.”Dr. Arnold O. Beckman